Overlooking the Adige valley, the Villa Brignoli is surrounded by the greenery of a sqm park. 7,000 embellished with plants and trees from all over the world. It is a real pearl, divided into different areas depending on the type of vegetation, of sure interest to any visitor to the location. Originally the villa belonged to the Warrior Counts, a noble family from Verona. Subsequently, the palace passed ownership to the Rizzardi Family, also well-known accounts that maintained ownership of the Villa until the 1980s. From 1600 to 1816, the palace remained a holiday home in the countryside. Only later was it enhanced by the construction of an elegant Gothic-Eastern facade. The villa has an impressive wooden-ceilinged Event Room, which can hold up to 150 seated guests. The large windows make the room airy and sunny, ideal for the celebration of weddings and special events. It represents a romantic and evocative setting for banquets, events and photo shoots. Enchantment is built only in enchanting places.